TRANSITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES (TSS) provides community support services to dually diagnosed adults living with psychiatric disorders and intellectual disabilities. All services support the successful integration into their communities. Participants gain a sense of purpose, independence and the knowledge that neither their developmental nor psychiatric disorder should limit their ability to lead meaningful lives.
Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Milestones of Recovery Scale are some of the approaches used to help clients achieve their goals, and to monitor their progress as their risks are reduced.
All referrals for TSS Wrap-around and Psychiatric Services originate through Alta Regional Center at (916) 978-6400.
This program is funded by the Alta Regional Center, which is operated through annual contract with the California Department of Development Services.
"Clients’ openness and willingness to accept TSS support is refreshing and demonstrates a desire we all share – to live happy and fulfilling lives."Susan Miner, Director of Program Services Regional Center
- Community support, counseling/therapy, skills-building groups, drop-in center, interactional activities, and client meetings
- Psychiatric/nursing staff availability, medication outreach, Personal Service Coordinator, assessments for safety and well-being
- 24/7 warm line operated by trained mental health staff
- Vocational/educational linkage, life skills training and assistance with accessing community resources in partnership with Alta Regional Center
- 403 individuals served
- # Psych Only Services: 220
- # Drop-In Center Only: 2
- # who Received WRAP services: 181
- 88.4% of Individuals Accrued Zero Psychiatric Hospitalizations
- 95.6% of Individuals Accrued Zero incarcerations
- 93.9% of Individuals Accrued Zero Homeless Days
- 68.0% of Individuals Accrued Zero Emergency Interventions
- Overall consumer satisfaction rate of 82.8%.
Phone: (916) 481-2328
Fax: (916) 481-2723
Address: 2260 Park Town Circle, Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 395-9100
Fax: (916) 395-9101
Address: 7237 E. Southgate Drive, Suite E, Sacramento, CA 95832