TRANSITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES (TSS SOLANO) provides community support services to dually diagnosed adults living with psychiatric disorders and intellectual disabilities. All services support the successful integration into their communities. Participants gain a sense of purpose, independence, and the knowledge that neither their developmental nor psychiatric disorder should limit their ability to lead meaningful lives.
Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Milestones of Recovery Scale are some of the approaches used to help clients achieve their goals, and to monitor their progress as their risks are reduced.
Eligibility Requirements: 18 or older; Regional Center Client (Borderline Intellectual Functioning, Mild/Moderate Intellectual Disability OR Similar Impacting Condition); Suspected/Diagnosed/At High Risk (DSM 5 Co-Occurring Diagnosis); Physically self-sufficient in Self-Care Skills or with adjunct support; Willing to participate in Intake Meeting and open to services
This program is funded by the North Bay Regional Center, which is operated through annual contract with the California Department of Development Services
- Community support, counseling/therapy, skills-building groups, drop-in center, interactional activities, and client meetings
- Psychiatric/nursing staff availability, medication outreach, Personal Service Coordinator, assessments for safety and well-being
- 24/7 warm line operated by trained mental health staff
- Vocational/educational linkage, life skills training and assistance with accessing community resources in partnership with North Bay Regional Center
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 123 individuals received services.
- Overall, 90.4% of individuals felt completely satisfied.
Phone: (707) 207-7075
Fax: (707) 207-7076
Address: 2850 Cordelia Road, Suite 100, Fairfield, CA 94534