PROVIDENCE CENTER promotes wellness and recovery, partnering with individuals 18 and older living with severe and persistent psychiatric disabilities. Clients are referred for individualized, locally-based outpatient treatment. Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) assist clients in achieving and maintaining a higher level of independence and quality of life within their community.
Services strengthen community integration, mental and physical well-being, vocational and educational opportunities, healthy relationships and a level of independence.
Referrals must be made through the Nevada County Behavioral Health Access Team at (530) 256-1437 -or- toll-free at (888) 801-1437.
This program is funded by the Nevada County Behavioral Health Department, and through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
"Providence Center staff works with both Laura's Law/Assisted Outpatient Treatment and Assertive Community Treatment clients. Every day, people remind us of what is possible when they are empowered to take the next step on a path to mental health; we are so grateful to be a part of their journey."Carol Stanchfield, Deputy Director of Program Services Nevada and Placer Counties
- 24/7 team availability, medication evaluation and outreach and specialized integrative care plan
- Outreach to unserved or underserved individuals, peer support and advocacy, assistance with housing and benefit advocacy
- Additional support is provided on behalf of those involved in the legal system and/or alternative courts
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 112 individuals received services.
- 81.9% of individuals accrued zero psychiatric hospital days
- 93.7% of individuals accrued zero incarcerations.
- 85.3% of individuals accrued zero homeless days.
- 72.6% of individuals had zero emergency interventions.
- 82.9% were completely satisfied with their services.
Phone: (530) 273-5440
Fax: (530) 273-5479
Address:500 Crown Point Circle, Suite 100, Grass Valley, CA 95945