FLEXIBLE INTEGRATED TREATMENT (FIT) works with youth who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties. The therapist/treatment team members partner with youth and their families in addressing their stated needs utilizing both a family-focused, strengths-based approach. Our services incorporate specific, evidence-based practices as treatment modalities.
Eligible individuals must be Full Scope Medi-Cal children or youth up to age 21 and identified as experiencing difficulty in at least one important area of life functioning. For referrals, call the Sacramento County Access team at (916) 875-1055.
This program is funded by the Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services.
"We often meet families when they are feeling especially vulnerable, yet they allow us into their homes and lives with the hope that we can help. It is our duty to honor the trust they place in us by providing a service that is worthy of that trust."Diana White, Chief Operations Officer
- Individual, family and group therapy, psychiatric supports
- In-home, school and community support, skills training
- Crisis intervention, after-hours crisis support, 24/7 availability
- Advocacy, case management, rehabilitation and collateral services
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 601 individuals received services.
- 87.0% of clients experienced decreases in all actionable items of the CANS Assessment domains.
Phone: (916) 427-7141
Fax: (916) 427-7122
Address: 7245 E. Southgate Drive, Sacramento, CA 95823