BENDER COURT CRP is a 6 bed short-term crisis residential program that is in partnership with UC Davis. We provide support for adults experiencing a mental health crisis averting the need for psychiatric hospitalization. Bender Court offers a safe, short-term and supportive environment for individuals experiencing mental health challenges with the goal of symptom stabilization. We seek to promote client-centered mental health recovery during a member’s stay. Our staff prepares members toward community reintegration and planned graduation.
Referrals come directly from UC Davis Emergency Department and Inpatient Care. Individuals or families may not self-refer.
This program is funded by the UC Davis Medical Center.
"Being at Bender Court was a wonderful experience! The staff and administrators are amazing, caring people. The program is extremely valuable. The structure is a real benefit that I will continue once I’m back at home. The groups and sharing is important for getting a perspective on my problems and give support and caring to each member. Literally amazing things are happening here. It’s a place where miracles happen."Bender Court Client
- Counseling/therapy, group activities, help with coping skills and prevention of ER visits
- Housing assistance, linkage to community resources, transportation
- Establishing a primary care provider, connecting clients with benefits
- 110 individuals were served during the 2017-18 fiscal year.
- 249 linkages to outside services were made.
- 89.0% of individuals were completely satisfied.
Phone: (916) 394-5379
Fax: (916) 294-5380
Address: 6825 Bender Court, Sacramento, CA 95820