PATHWAYS TO SUCCESS AFTER HOMELESSNESS is a Sacramento County contracted, level four, Full-Service Partnership (FSP) mental health program, which provides intensive case management, psychiatric, and therapeutic services. Pathways is a unique FSP program in that it provides supportive housing services in conjunction with intensive mental health services with the goal of helping people recover from homelessness and remain permanently housed. Pathways is a Housing First program, which means homeless men, women, and children are linked to supportive housing services throughout Sacramento County without preconditions and barriers.
Adult Services: Adult ACCESS (916) 875-1055; El Hogar Guest House (916) 440-1500; Sacramento County Intensive Placement Team (DHHS) (916) 876-7107
Children Services: Children’s ACCESS (916) 875-9980; Mustard Seed School (916) 447-3626
This program is funded by the Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
"Thanks to Pathways' support now I have housing, SSI and a positive relationship with my kids."Alana
- 24/7 on-call support, therapeutic services
- Intensive psycho-social rehabilitation, supportive housing
- Ongoing psychiatric care, medication management
- Linkages to resources and services
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 374 youth, adult, and family individuals received services.
- 91.5% of Individuals Accrued Zero Psychiatric Hospitalizations
- 92.2% of Individuals Accrued Zero incarcerations
- 68.7% of Individuals Accrued Zero Homeless Days
- 86.9% of Individuals Accrued Zero Emergency Interventions
- 79.0% of the Youth were completely satisfied.
- 77.3% of the Adults were completely satisfied.
- 77.9% of Family patients were completely satisfied.
Phone: (916) 283-8280
Fax: (916) 283-8259
Address: 3810 Rosin Court, Suite 180, Sacramento, CA 95834