Phone: (209) 636-5355
Address: 1803 W. March Lane, Suite C. Stockton, CA 95207-6414
JUSTICIA is a Full Service Partnership using the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model to deliver a full range of services to people who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness. Justicia’s goal is to give the individuals served the support and services that will help them have the life they choose, which isn’t dominated by their mental illness.
How does the ACT model work?
- A team approach. Psychiatrists, nurses, psychiatric technicians, mental health professionals, housing specialists, & substance-abuse specialists join together on the ACT team to give individualized care.
- Services when needed. Individuals served receive ACT in their homes, work and other settings of community where problems occur or need support.
- Personalized support. ACT teams work with relatively small numbers of people.
- Time-unlimited & continuous support. ACT team members will work regularly with each individual served for as long as they need them.
- Flexible support & service. Teams fit their schedules around the needs of the individuals served.
- Comprehensive support & service. ACT Teams provide an array of services to help meet the needs of each individual.
Referrals may only be made through the San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services Justice and Decriminalization Division. To learn more, call (209) 468-7000.
Turning Point Community Programs is proud to partner with El Concilio to provide the Assertive Community Treatment services. This program is funded by the San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services and through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA).