THE INTEGRATED SERVICES AGENCY (ISA) provides psychosocial, rehabilitation and recovery-oriented services for adults primarily between the ages of 18-59 with psychiatric disabilities and extended histories of long-term hospitalizations. ISA provides member-directed, culturally competent mental health services to enhance the quality of life by empowering individuals to take charge of their own lives by promoting self-care and independence.
ISA is open to Sacramento County adult residents with psychiatric disabilities. Members must be Medi-Cal eligible and meet the criteria as determined by the Sacramento County Department of Behavioral Health Services. These are candidates residing in long-term psychiatric hospital settings with a need for support upon release and others that demonstrate need for more intensive services.
A referral is required to enter this program. Referrals are managed by the Sacramento County Access Team at: (916) 875-1055.
This program is funded by the Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
"Turning Point ISA takes a caring approach to promote wellness and recovery; instilling hope and meaning for the members we are privileged to serve."Carolin Funderburg, Program Director
- 24/7 crisis response and risk management; hospitalization support; psychoeducation
- Social & recreational activities; community outings, individual and group counseling
- Community housing; mobility support; respite care to members
- Employment assistance; daily living skills training; budget management
- Patients’ Rights education and advocacy
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 263 individuals received services.
- 70.0% of Individuals Accrued Zero psychiatric hospitalizations.
- 90.6% of Individuals Accrued Zero incarcerations.
- 93.1% of Individuals Accrued Zero homeless days.
- 60.9% of Individuals Accrued Zero emergency interventions.
- 80.5% of individuals were completely satisfied.
Phone: (916) 393-1222
Fax: (916) 393-4512
Address: 6950 65th Street, Sacramento, CA 95823
Office Hours: Weekdays, 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM, Saturdays, 8:00 AM — 4:00 PM
Services are available 24/7