HOUSING SUPPORT SERVICES (HSS) assists individuals to live in the least restrictive community-based setting appropriate to their needs, by providing housing and related supportive services. The HSS staff members work within a recovery model, emphasizing wellness, resilience, client choice and harm-reduction intervention strategies. Our goal is to assist all clients to benefit from supports by realizing their individual strengths, becoming more confident and competent members of their community, able to cultivate their own unique and meaningful life roles. Provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week to support clients to support clients in maintaining successful housing and ongoing stability in the community.
All referrals come from individuals enrolled in Transition Age Youth, Adult, and Older Adult Full Service Partnership Mental Health Care Teams within the Yolo County Health & Human Services Agency (HHSA). For referrals, call (888) 965-6647.
This program is funded by the Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency, and in part through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
- Supportive housing, daily living skills training
- Community integration skill development, volunteer work opportunities
- Referral/linkage to necessary community services
- Collaboration with the Mental Health Care Teams within the Yolo County Health & Human Services Agency
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 91 individuals received services.
- 87% of individuals referred to the program, were housed.
- 95% of individuals housed, were able to maintain stable housing.
- 80.6% of individuals were completely satisfied with their experience.
Phone: (530) 601-5959
Fax: (916) 287-4679
Address: 212 I Street, Davis, CA 95616