PINE TREE GARDENS (PTG) provides residential supportive services to (28 adults) and adult day rehabilitation program services (16 adults) to Yolo County clients, aged 18 to 59, who are diagnosed with a serious mental illness.
Formed in Davis by the late Bill and Pat Williams, Pine Tree Gardens joined the Turning Point family of programs in 2007. Our goal is to improve our clients’ ability to function in the community by educating them about their illness, teaching effective life management skills, and helping them to gain self-awareness. We encourage them to develop both the social and professional support networks needed to increase their level of independence and reduce their need for emergency and inpatient treatment.
Yolo County Clients must be referred by the Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency (HSSA) with prior authorization for Day Treatment by calling (888) 965-6647.
Clients from other counties must negotiate a contract with program staff and TPCP Fiscal Department. The program staff can be reached at (530) 601-5959. The TPCP Fiscal Department can be reached at (916) 364-8395.
Private Pay Client referrals are assessed by program staff for eligibility. Program staff can be reached at (530) 601-5959.
- Individual counseling, peer support
- Assistance with daily living activities, educational and skills development groups
- Crisis intervention, case management, individualized treatment planning
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 17 individuals received services.
- 465 treatment and rehabilitation groups were held
- 87.0% of individuals served were completely satisfied.
Phone: (530) 758-4078
Fax: (530) 758-1685
Address: 212 “I” Street, Davis, CA 95616