Northgate Point Regional Support Team (RST) is a community-based, outpatient mental health clinic that serves 900 adults from diverse communities with chronic and persistent mental disabilities. Treatment planning teams include psychiatrists, nurses, case managers and clinical staff who meet weekly to confer and develop individualized treatment plans.
RST also works in collaboration with Southeast Asian Community Counseling to ensure that services provided are culturally appropriate and diverse for our many Eastern European, Asian, and Pacific Islander clients.
For referrals to our program call the Sacramento County Mental Health Access Team at (916) 875-1055 or toll-free at (888) 881-4881.
- Medication management
- Coordinated case management
- Individual and group therapy
- Referrals to outside dual diagnosis/substance abuse services
- Self-help and peer support groups
- Supportive counseling
- Support with family issues
- SSI & Medi-Cal advocacy
- Assistance finding housing
- Crisis intervention
- Psycho-educational groups
- Outreach as appropriate
- SacPort groups*
- Between July 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016…
- 1474 individuals served
- 95.6% of newly enrolled consumers had an initial face-to-face appointment within 14 days.
- Overall consumer satisfaction rate of 78.6%
Phone: (916) 567-4222
Address: 601 North Market Blvd. #100, Sacramento, CA 95834