Integrated Services Agency (ISA) is a full service partnership providing wraparound services to 225 clients with psychiatric disabilities who are transitioning from long-term hospitalizations.
- Support to stabilize housing & reduce hospitalizations and incarcerations
- Risk assessments
- 24/7 crisis response
- Medication management
- Connections to services
- Counseling and group therapy
- SSI and Medi-Cal Advocacy
- Home visits and help with doctor appointments
- Referrals to employment services
ISA provides client-directed, culturally competent mental health services to enhance the quality of life. Individuals are empowered to take charge of their own lives by promoting self-care and independence.
Every individual deserves respect and an opportunity to reach their goals and aspirations. All are treated with respect, goals are taken seriously, and through work with staff and support networks, clients are given the opportunity to live as productive members of their community.
Personal Service Coordinators work with clients to provide daily living and skills training, social and recreational activities, community outings and events, housing supports and medication management skills. Management and the medical team also provide oversight if program needs and assist with client care.
For referrals, please call the Sacramento County Access Team at (916) 875-1055 or toll-free at (888) 881-4881.
"Turning Point ISA takes a caring approach to promote wellness and recovery; instilling hope and meaning for the members we are privileged to serve."Carolin Funderburg, Program Director
- 195 Individuals served
- 55.8% of Individuals Accrued Zero psychiatric hospitalizations.
- 79.7% of Individuals Accrued Zero incarcerations.
- 83.4% of Individuals Accrued Zero homeless days.
- 41.0% of Individuals Accrued Zero emergency interventions.
- Overall consumer satisfaction rate of 84.5%.
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm, Sat. 8am-4pm
Phone: (916) 393-1222
Address: 6950 65th Street
Sacramento, CA 95823