INTEGRATED SERVICES AGENCY – MODESTO (ISA-M) provides recovery orientated outpatient mental health and deputy conservator services to adults 18 years and older with a severe mental illness. The program is a full-partnership program following the ACT model, with wraparound services, that help meet the individual’s needs in all areas. The mission of the program is to use the Recovery Model so that individuals can attain their recovery goals, while supporting them in the least restrictive way possible, and helping them be successful in the community. The program provides case management services, as well as rehabilitation and medication services.
Referrals come from regional programs or partners in Stanislaus County. Call the Warm Line for info on how to get connected to mental health services in Stanislaus County: (209)-558-4600.
This program is funded by the Stanislaus County Department of Behavioral Health & Recovery Services, and through the voter approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA).
"It's really a life-changing service that you offer. It changed my life anyway!"S.J.
- Individual and group therapy
- Case management, rehabilitative services, collateral
- Wraparound services, psycho-education and medication support
- In the 2017-18 Fiscal Year, 151 individuals received services.
- 81.8% of individuals accrued zero psychiatric hospitalizations.
- 98.6% of individuals accrued zero incarcerations.
- 97.2% of individuals accrued zero homeless days.
- 86.0% of individuals accrued zero emergency interventions.
- 79.8% of individuals served were completely satisfied.
Phone: (209) 569-0373
Fax: (209) 529-8519
Address: 1001 Needham Street, Modesto, CA 95354