CRISIS RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM (CRP) is a comprehensive, short-term residential program that provides a less restrictive alternative to hospitalization. CRP provides treatment for adults experiencing a mental health crisis who require 24-hour support in order to return to community living. The services provided are time-specific, member-focused, and strength-based. Services routinely avert the need for hospitalization through teaching clients to successfully manage their symptoms, addressing psychosocial stressors and empowering clients to become agents of change in their recovery.
Referral forms are available here, to be completed by psychiatric facilities and outpatient providers associated with Adult Services through the Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services. Contact the CRP Referral Line for questions about referrals: (916) 912-0362.
This program is funded by the Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services through the voter-approved Proposition 63, Mental Health Services Act (MHSA), and through the Subtsance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
"Our doors never close. We remain committed to unveiling hope, restoring honor, and fostering the values of self-determination and recovery in the lives of the adult individuals experiencing psychiatric challenges."Crisis Residential Program staff member
- Psychosocial and therapeutic groups
- Connection to community resources, treatment and discharge planning
- 24/7 staff support, medication stabilization
- CRP served 169 individuals.
- Overall consumer satisfaction rate of 86.1%.
- At full capacity 50.2% of the fiscal year.
- Decreased homelessness by 61.6% between admission and discharge.
- “This is a great program and it works. I am grateful for all the staff here and all the help I received and was directed to. This is exactly what I needed; this place is a blessing, but it only works if you work with it.” -CRP Consumer
- “I came to CRP a broken, meth addicted, homeless, and suicidal man. With the help of all of the staff at CRP they taught me to love and care about myself, how to keep clean, and the importance of medication management. Thank you!” -CRP Consumer
Phone: (916) 737-9202
Fax: (916) 737-0262
Rio Linda Program
Fax: (916) 287-4068