Crisis Residential Program (CRP) provides short-term treatment for adults who have become suicidal, critically depressed, or otherwise psychiatrically incapacitated.
Whenever possible, those with lived experience of recovery from mental health issues are hired so they can assist through sharing their own experiences, strengths, and hope.
Crisis Residential Program Rio Linda (CRP Rio Linda) provides respite for adults with psychiatric disabilities who have become suicidal, critically depressed, or otherwise psychiatrically incapacitated. The services provided at CRP Rio Linda routinely avert the need for hospitalization with the integration of values to include member input and peer support, program flexibility, mutual trust, and working together.
"Our doors never close. We remain committed to unveiling hope, restoring honor, and fostering the values of self-determination and recovery in the lives of the adult individuals experiencing psychiatric challenges."Crisis Residential Program staff member
- Peer support
- Program flexibility
- Mutual trust
- Working together
- Medication Stabilization: Frequent meetings with staff psychiatrist and staff nurse to assess and review medication plans and symptom management needs.
- Life Skills Groups: Daily groups designed to enhance medication management and resiliency/self-sufficiency needs.
- Discharge and Treatment Planning: In conjunction with their primary case manager, identify and resolve the cyclical patterns of crisis and develop an action/intervention recovery plan to remain successful in the community.
- 24/7 staff availability.
- CRP Rio Linda provides time-specific, member-centered, strength-based, psychosocial rehabilitation services for individuals in acute psychatric crisis.
- CRP served 169 individuals.
- Overall consumer satisfaction rate of 86.1%.
- At full capacity 50.2% of the fiscal year.
- Decreased homelessness by 61.6% between admission and discharge.
- “This is a great program and it works. I am grateful for all the staff here and all the help I received and was directed to. This is exactly what I needed; this place is a blessing, but it only works if you work with it.” -CRP Consumer
- “I came to CRP a broken, meth addicted, homeless, and suicidal man. With the help of all of the staff at CRP they taught me to love and care about myself, how to keep clean, and the importance of medication management. Thank you!” -CRP Consumer
Phone: (916) 737-9202
Rio Linda Program