Are you interested in growing your career in the Mental Health field?
Make a difference in the lives of the underserved mental health population. We help people in our community every single day – creating a better space for all types of people in need. We are now hiring Therapists, Managers, and Directors. You can be a part of this change – become part of the Turning Point team. See open positions and apply now!
How To Apply
- Search for jobs by title, category, or location. Select the position you would like to apply for. You may apply for multiple positions, but must do so one at a time.
- Enter your email address to enter a few pre-qualification questions related to the position you are applying for.
- Upload your resume any other documentation you would like. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
We embrace diversity and value your individual strengths and experiences for this special opportunity to make a difference in your community. We are here to help you grow professionally along with creating change with the people we work with every day.
We offer an intern/employee benefits package on the 1st day of the month following your hire, along with a 401k Retirement Plan and much more.
From valuable real-world trainings to clinical supervision hours, we will help you succeed! We encourage continuous life-time learning – grow your career here at Turning Point.
Since 1976, Turning Point has provided community programs and has been committed to providing innovative and high-quality services to assist adults and children with psychiatric, emotional and/or developmental disabilities in achieving their goals. We offer integrated, cost-effective mental health services, along with employment and housing for struggling families to promote recovery, independence and self-sufficiency. Join our mission of offering hope, respect and support to our clients on their journey to mental health and wellness.
– Erin Evans, Program Support Assistant
– Alexis Bernard, Housing Director
– Brianna Yadon, Therapist